Copyright @ TSRDAM, 2012-2013
Tagore School of Rural Development & Agriculture Management (TSRDAM) (Estd. in 2010) is a new born Institute under “Tagore Education & Rural Develpoment Trust” . This is the first Private Agriculture Institute in West Bengal situated at Kalyani, the dream town of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, (First Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal).
The college has blossomed into a centre of excellence and provides a very conductive environment for the learning – teaching process. It provides all the facilities for learning to enable the students to acquire knowledge, skill and ability to face the emerging trends in agricultural sector.
Presently, TSRDAM is offering 4 diploma courses, under UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI, Kalyani, namely –
1. 2 Years Diploma in Seed & Nursery Management
2. 2 Years Diploma in Soil & Plant Health Management
3. 2 Years Diploma in Plant Protection
4. 2 Years Diploma in Finance & Agri-Business Management
· To teach agricultural subjects at under graduate diploma levels.
· To serve as a centre of academic excellence in Agricultural education.
· To bring innovations in agricultural research and technologies.
· To carry out research projects whose findings will benefit the farming community.
· To evolve new varieties and concepts.
· To carry out extension activities viz, to train the farmers, entrepreneurs and staff of state agricultural department.
Dr. Tarapada Mukhopadhyay, M.Sc-Ph.D
Ex Professor & Dean, Faculty of Horticulture.
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Mohanpur, Nadia